Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pastry School

Wow... in less than a month I'll be off to Chicago to participate in their L'Art du Gateau program at the Chicago French Pastry School and I'm freaking out a teeny tiny bit (please read that I'm being sarcastic as I'm very much freaking out) as I still don't have housing.  I'm trusting that, as in any situation, God will come through and provide me with a place to stay.  Anywhoo... here's a quick update on some of the projects I worked on the past couple of months...

This is a 'Clubhouse Mickey' themed birthday cake for a 5 year old little boy.
The only requirements for this cake were that it be chocolate and surf/beach themed.
Gumball themed cupcakes!
Cupcake Apples
Cookie Monster!
Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
Monkey-themed Onesie Baby Shower Cake
Baby Shower Cookie Favors

0 comments:

Post a Comment